K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Block B's HER comeback stage



Article: 'Music Core' Block B sings 'HER', shakes women's hearts with their cuteness




=====


1. [+164, -5] You guys are finally looking like celebrities ㅠㅠㅠ How did you get so much prettier ㅠㅠ

2. [+122, -3] I like all the songs, especially Unordinary Girl and HER... They don't lack anything and are just cool

3. [+116, -4] They were freaking cute ㅠㅠ Pretty

4. [+112, -5] You guys looked so pretty today, I'm proud 

5. [+106, -3] The stage and the outfits were totally my type 

6. [+37, -0] Lee Taeil was so cute today 

7. [+33, -0] Hul Pyo Jihoon is mine, I'm so delusional ㅠㅠ I hope they become a #1 candidate next week

8. [+30, -0] P.O looked so cute when he walked to the back of the stage 



Back To Top