K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Junsu's car on Roadview



Instiz: Idol who was caught on Roadview




Junsu' car Lamborghini Aventador (the blue color is only Junsu's in Korea)



On May, 2013, his car was caught on Roadview (TN: equivalent of Google Map)




=====


- His car looks fancy... Dream car...

- I thought he sold the car?

- Junsu and I were in the car

- The car is hard to drive around in Korea but Junsu chose it for its looks ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The car looks like a lego car. I think it'll break if you turn on the engine.

- It looks like Transformer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I saw this car right in front of me in Apgujung... But I didn't know it was oppa's car so I just thought "woah this guy must be rich" and passed it...

- Block B Jaehyo was also caught on Roadview. He was holding a pizza ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Back To Top