K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sulli gets love and hate


Pann: Sulli at Human Addiction conference








=====



1. [+165, -78] I guess the effect of carboxy shots is disappearing, her legs are again becoming elephant legs ㅋㅋ


2. [+109, -84] Tbh she seems to live an easy life ㅋ


3. [+88, -19] I think it's hard to be always smiling like that... I think I'll get jaw cramps.


4. [+74, -76] I just saw Suzy's photoshoots and there's definitely a difference. Of course Sulli is the goddess ㅋㅋㅋ She's so pretty ㅋㅋㅋ


5. [+40, -27] I don't think the hairstyle suits her...


6. [+36, -11] So pretty.


사용자첨부이미지



7. [+27, -19] She should get carboxy shots for her arms as well.


8. [+25, -6] You uglies, always hating on pretty celebrities ㅡㅡ


9. [+25, -7] I was gonna save pretty pictures only but I ended up saving all the pictures... Sulli is so pretty ㅠㅠ


10. [+24, -23] She has a pretty face but her body is chubby... Suzy is also chubby but she looks muscular whereas Sulli's body just looks like it's full of fat, an unhealthy body because of no exercise ㅋㅋㅋ She'll probably get praised like crazy because she's a goddess on Nate but she was controversial on Naver.


11. [+22, -14] Whoa she gained weight after the carboxy shots.


12. [+19, -7] She looks more feminine with her longer hair.


사용자첨부이미지


Back To Top