K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Roommate keeps getting hate


Pann: Seriously I could totally see their personalities

(Pann complains about Nana, Lee Sora, and Hong Soo Hyun)


=====


1. [+327, -8] When Lee Dongwook offered to carry Park Bom's stuff, she refused and said, "no it's OK. It's heavy." She's so kind...

2. [+293, -6] I hope Roommate flops even though I really like Park siblings ㅠㅠ

3. [+280, -21] One of the casts brought their dog. I'm worried because Chanyeol is allergic to fur...

4. [+106, -3] I hope they get a bigger bed for Chanyeol. Shouldn't they at least get this right? Why didn't they check his allergies? Just shows how they just put Chanyeol in for higher ratings. Other rooms had the same bed size and yet why is Chanyeol's bed so small?



5. [+98, -0] Guys, keep a distance like Hong Jonghyun does.



Pann: Am I the only one who doesn't like Seo Kang Joon?


1. [+166, -13] So I wasn't the only one. I think Seo Kang Joon knows that he's handsome and he's using it. He seemed to be playing with the girls.

2. [+98, -24] Chanyeol-ya, please don't go on this show. Please. Cancel this trashy show. Stupid SBS fuckers, why did they make such a show that pisses fans off. Ah fuck fuck fuck.

3. [+82, -21] Yeah, why did they seriously have to make a show like this... As a fan, I get enraged thinking they would do this to Chanyeol.

4. [+41, -4] Seo Kang Joon seems to be an airhead... And what's with the tryhard picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I saw him on Radio Star and he seemed fine and he was all good but the picture ㅋㅋㅋ "don't act like you're not jealous, you loser." What the hell is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No I'm not jealous of you.

5. [+41, -0] <<Seo Kang Joon's tryhard status on FB>>

Yesterday was 100th day with my girlfriend.
My girlfriend is an idol.
We can't even put a couple picture as our Kakaotalk dp.
Of course, not even on Facebook or Twitter...
I can't even introduce my girlfriend to my friends.
The only thing I can say to my sad girlfriend is,
"we both chose to be celebrities, we have to suffer it...
As long as we're both happy! Don't envy the couples on 
Facebook and Kakaotalk, we're happy anyways!"

On the 100th day, we couldn't even go on a date due to our busy schedule.
We could finally see each other at 11PM.
I felt sad, frustrated, and bad, I couldn't blame anyone.

But I'm still thankful that I'm able to date her.
I'm happy 
I feel proud that we're seeing each other while working hard and giving up sleep
Working hard, loving hard.
Are you jealous? If you're jealous, you lose ㅋㅋ
You're not jealous? Don't act like your not, you loser ㅋ

사용자첨부이미지

Back To Top