K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

K-fans doubt Infinite winning #1


Pann: Can they win #1 this time ㅠㅠㅠ






I feel so bad. It's the first day but they're only at 9th... 


=====


1. [+101, -66] Don't you know that it's nearly impossible to win #1 if you're not #1 on the first day ㅋㅋ IU, Fly To The Sky, and EXO are their competitors. They have no hope.

2. [+60, -35] Let's cheer up!! Let's at least try as much as we can~

3. [+58, -38] The fans who are not streaming the song.... I hate you ㅠㅠ

4. [+43, -32] When you have spare time after streaming, increase the Youtube views... Keep streaming...

5. [+36, -22] I'm an EXO fan but Last Romeo is such a good song!!! The awesome choreography and I really like Sunggyu's nanana intro. I'm happy to see them a lot. Infinite Last Romeo hwaiting!! EXO Overdose hwaiting!!! Everyone hwaiting

6. [+35, -22] THEY CAN'T.

7. [+29, -6] I'm a guy in mid-30s and I really like Infinite's songs!! Be Mine, Paradise, their songs are classy. I also like B1A4's Lonely and 1004.

8. [+28, -4] I'm not their fan but I'm streaming their album because it's so good... Last Romeo is good but also Alone is totally my type... And I Need U Back, Rosinante, and Til I ㅠㅠㅠㅠ There is not a good song that I don't like. Infinite, do well!!!

9. [+26, -2] Fly To The Sky, EXO and IU are too hard to beat...

10. [+26, -23] I personally didn't like the song at all... I liked all of their previous songs.

Back To Top