K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Infinite's Last Romeo gets negative responses + Inspirits bring a conspiracy theory



Pann: I know it's hard for Infinite to win #1






=====


1. [+112, -55] Last Romeo didn't attract me right away unlike Infinite's previous songs... Maybe it's because the song is mediocre. I listened to the first 40 seconds and stopped listening because it was so-so.

2. [+96, -55] The song was mediocre... Yeah their timing is bad but the song is all about the "Infinite" title.

3. [+92, -26] Fans are misunderstanding that they're the only ones who do the streaming. Non-fans do that too. Acting like they're the only ones who try hard.

4. [+24, -4] I admit it. Honestly the song doesn't have an impact like their previous ones. I started realizing the change in the composer since Man In Love. The song vibe started to change but I thought it was to change their image. Destiny did well but it was because it was a different composer and the promotion time was short. It wasn't the same as before, I felt like the song had lost Infinite's charm. I thought it was season two because the members had improved their singing. Sungyeol started "singing", Sungjong and Myungsoo are not unstable, Hoya and Dongwoo's rapping got better, and Sunggyu and Woohyun's singing got more serious. This album is not to judge their composer, it's to judge Infinite. Yeah the song is very boring. But did you guys listen to the intro? You should listen to Sweettune's songs for more than twice. I admit, I said "what the fuck" when I first listened to it. But listen to the instrument, it's amazing. It has various sounds but the problem is, it's always repetitive. The song is all about "Infinite's song". Last Romeo seems fine, though. Personally, I want the stylists to also work better. Did they fire the stylists from Destiny? What's with the old-style ripped pants? Fedora was good but the stylists got the concept wrong. Anyways I hope Infinite to do well. They're the only idols that I was a fan of in my teenage years.

5. [+17, -1] I liked it because it was Infinite's unique color, the responses though... It's better than singing meaningless English lyrics and autotuned songs, so be proud ㅋㅋㅋ Infinite is the only idol group that my parents like. They always say "I don't understand what the idols sing because they spam English lyrics" ㅋㅋㅋ They'll be the singers that represent the generation. Don't frown at the negative reactions.


6. [+17, -4] I know I'll get hate but I'll say it. I like Infinite so I purchased Be Mine, Chaser, Destiny, Special Girl, and etc and did streaming but this song is really mediocre. Their current rank on the chart is totally off of their "Infinite" title. The song is a little... I'm not being sarcastic here.




Pann: Ah if this is true, we have to meet up ㅋㅋㅋ



(A conspiracy theory of why Infinite is not charting high)



=====



1. [+219, -17] People keep bringing the conspiracy theory as an excuse for Infinite's low rank on the chart. But it's because the public is not listening to the song. It's easy to be #1 with physical sales because fans can buy them as much as they can but it's not the same with the digital chart. Just because you like the song, it doesn't mean that others do too and even though the fans keep streaming like crazy, it's no help when the public doesn't even listen to it.


2. [+182, -78] I liked all of Infinite's songs especially Can You Smile, but the entire album is mediocre this time...


3. [+64, -22] It's just that the public is not listening to it because the song is mediocre. I understand that you want to believe it as the conspiracy theory but think before speaking such a thing.


4. [+56, -16] Be honest, Infinite fans. Don't you guys feel that the song doesn't really have public recognition? Why are you guys refusing to admit that your oppars' song is the problem and always bringing up excuses? And what I was really dumbfounded with was the SM conspiracy theory during Toheart promotion... Do you think SM would ruin their own group when they invested money on them? You guys say that SM is greedy for money and yet you're saying SM lowered Toheart's rank?


5. [+42, -27] Tbh all of Infinite's songs are old-fashioned... The only good song of them is Be Mine ㅋㅋㅋ They have L who is a good visual and they have the potential to get popular but I've never seen them promoting with a fancy song or a fancy concept. This is why people don't listen to the song. It's not weird that the song is charted low. Infinite's songs have never been on Melon chart for more than a day, such a stupid conspiracy theory. The only idols that the public recognizes are EXO, IU, AkMu, and A Pink. Do you think it's easy to appeal to the public? It's no surprise that they're not charting high. Music industry is currently packed with hip-hop artists, g.o.d, Fly To The Sky, and etc. TVXQ, who was the most popular idol back then, is not doing so well these days. Of course other nobody groups wouldn't do well. Time passes.


Back To Top