K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Infinite L gets praises for his handsome looks


Pann: Recent pictures of Infinite L... I thought he was a god






=====



1. [+119, -13] Whoa seriously it's true that his pictures make my eyes enjoy


2. [+97, -15] On that day, there was an A Pink fanboy with a huge camera. When Infinite appeared at the ending, he was like "hul.... L.... hul...." and he kept taking pictures of L without even realizing himself ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


3. [+83, -12] Myungsoo still looking pretty in close-ups ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


4. [+50, -54] He's an example of ruining his image by dating a wrong girl and dealing it in a wrong way


5. [+38, -3] You can't get the vibe of him by plastic surgery. I want to see him in real life.


6. [+35, -3] I'm a guy and even I find him handsome


7. [+34, -2] He used to not smile because of the chic concept his company put on him. But now he smiles a lot, it makes me happy ㅠㅠ L is always handsome but I find him especially handsome when he does bright concepts, like Nothing Over and Man in Love.


사용자첨부이미지



8. [+30, -3] He's honestly handsome...


9. [+26, -3] No need to say much words


사용자첨부이미지



10. [+23, -2] Leonardo Dicarprio looked the best in Total Eclipse. L is like the Asian Dicarprio, the way his eyes look and the vibe of him.


Back To Top