K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

g.o.d makes a comeback

Requested post


Pann: g.o.d makes a comeback... how long did it take??







=====



1. [+127, -10] When I hear "Lies", I think of g.o.d, not Bigbang.... Even though it's an old generation, it's still a big happiness and a luck to know g.o.d ㅠㅠㅠ g.o.d is love <3


2. [+90, -10] K to the Y to the E Sang~~ I'm Kyesang~ My rap is fantastic~

D to the A to the Double N Y! I'm Danny uh! Forever love uh!
H to the O to the I~ I'm Hoyoung! and I'm so young!
T to the A to the E woo~ woo~ woo~ woooo~~~~
Danny! Kyesang, Hoi, Taewoo, and who am I?? Jjoooo~~~oooon!!!!!!!

I still have a g.o.d poster posted in my room! Hurry up and come back g.o.d!!!!!


3. [+72, -8] Here comes the real ones!!! I cheer for g.o.d's comeback!!


4. [+25, -2] Wooo~~ black pig~ woo~~ soulless pig~ woo~~ skinny pig~ woo~~ smiling pig~ woo~ pig pig~ woo~~ pig family~ woo~ pig family~ Who knows this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


5. [+19, -0] I still shout "G! O! D! jjang!" in my mind whenever I listen to Lies... Thank you for uniting again <3


6. [+15, -0] I'm an H.O.T fan. I used to fight with g.o.d fans so much back then but now I envy them. Have fun at the concert!! I hope H.O.T would unite too. I miss the days when they used to fill Jamshil auditorium.


7. [+13, -0] Ah... this is happening... I'm crying ugh... ㅠㅠ


8. [+12, -0] I know teenagers wouldn't be interested in them but if you're reading this comment, I recommend One Candle, Road, Lies, Again, Longing That's More Hurtful than Breaking Up, Why, and Come Back. There are many good songs these days but if you want to listen to slow tempos and calm songs, try listening to them.


Back To Top