K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Female idols who have the best visuals


Pann: Female idols who have the best visuals





Suzy



Yoona



Sulli



IU



Krystal



Naeun


=====



1. [+200, -134] Take Naeun out. She doesn't fit in.


2. [+194, -106] Take Naeun out ㅋㅋㅋ Do you really think she can be compared to Yoona, Suzy and Sulli? Her face doesn't look pretty when she smiles.


3. [+164, -93] Hi, best visual.


사용자첨부이미지



4. [+127, -118] Take IU out.


5. [+63, -53] I'm not her fan but I think Naeun is pretty. I think you guys are being too harsh.


사용자첨부이미지



6. [+63, -45] It might be personal preferences but I find Naeun prettier than Suzy. Yoona, Sulli, Krystal and IU are definitely pretty. I know I would get a lot of downvotes but these are my honest opinions.


7. [+47, -26] IU and Naeun are a little below Suzy, Sulli and Yoona... but why are you guys only mentioning Naeun though...


8. [+47, -60] I just saw Sohee and she's pretty, too.


사용자첨부이미지



9. [+39, -24] Of course I respect your personal preferences but to me, Naeun is not even in top 20... But her body is the best after Krystal's.... There are a plenty of unpopular female idols who are prettier than Naeun. I'm not saying that we should take her out, I'm just saying how I think.


10. [+36, -16] Son Naeun is an error.


11. [+34, -14] Why take out IU? IU always gets into top 5 in polls by guys. Stupid fangirls being so butthurt.


12. [+34, -28] My personal preference is Sulli..... She's so pretty.


사용자첨부이미지



13. [+33, -44] Son Naeun is pretty though.


14. [+30, -11] Media-played goddess is Suzy. Before Architecture 101, she never got into top 10 in terms of visuals but after she got popular, her visual became too exaggerated.


Back To Top