K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Gary gets mad at an April fools' joke about him

Requested post


Article: Kang Gary says on Twitter, "I want to swear but I'll hold back myself"... what happened?



Gary: "I do not use someone to do an April fools' joke. I want to swear but I'll hold back myself since it's morning."


=====


1. [+708, -39] I think it's because someone pretended to be Gary and wrote "I love you Song Jihyo." He's pissed because of that.

2. [+650, -43] Honestly if you're over 20, then don't risk your life over April fools' jokes. We're too busy to get employed, to get married and to worry about the future. It's so useless to play along April Fools' Day.

3. [+566, -30] I know it's April Fools' Day but is it OK to disturb someone? He must be so frustrated because he can't get mad directly. I personally hate April fools' jokes...

4. [+40, -7] But did Gary serve in the military? I've never seen a hip-hop artist doing their services properly.

5. [+40, -49] This jerk is such an attention seeker.

6. [+37, -33] I saw him in real life and he had a celebrity disease.

7. [+36, -26] He should've worded it properly. His tweet reminds me of those attention-seeking statuses on Facebook.

8. [+34, -1] Gary should just quit Twitter.

9. [+33, -8] Someone pretended to be Gary and wrote "I love you Song Jihyo." People would take it lightly because it's just an April fools' joke but he's mad though.

10. [+31, -12] He behaves like a middle school kid. Act like your age.

Back To Top