K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Things are hard with EXO fanboys


Pann: Freaking pissed at Ivy Club


(Ivy Club is a brand for school uniforms. They give EXO posters to their customers as a promotional event.)

I'm a male fan of EXO.
Today, I went to Ivy Club to buy my school uniform and it was packed with so many people.
I waited for an hour and finally bought my uniform but the cashier didn't give me the EXO poster!
But there were so many people around so I asked as quietly as possible, "um.. excuse me... aren't you supposed to give me the EXO poster...?" and the cashier said, "ah! are you talking about the EXO poster?! Sorry, we don't have it in our store." The cashier said it so loudly so everybody turned and looked at me... 
I've never been so embarrassed in my life. Someone save me.




A proof that my post is not fake - this is the uniform I bought and my ugly hand. And I respect EXO as a fan~ It's not like I have weird thoughts about Kyungsoo.

(This person's Pann username is "Kyungsoo with wide shoulders" LOL)


=====


1. [+173, -1] You should've just said "my sister asked for it" ㅋㅋ

2. [+115, -3] First time seeing a male fan... It's cool.

3. [+96, -3] Hul... a male fan...

4. [+47, -1] I thought all guys hate EXO.....

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+42, -1] A.... a male fan...!!

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+40, -0] I'm a male fan, too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I couldn't even bring myself to ask for the poster, fuck.

7. [+40, -0] I'm a male fan, too. I ran to the Ivy Club so hard to get the poster. But when I got there, it was so embarrassing to ask for it ㅋㅋ So I pretended to be calling someone and said "what? A poster? Why should I get that? Ugh, OK, I'll ask for it." I hung up and asked the cashier for the poster and got it. ㅋㅋㅋ But the cashier seemed to know I was faking.... I've never acted so passionately in my life ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My bias is Lay but it's not like I have weird thoughts about him, I like him as a respectful fan.

8. [+33, -1] You seem to like Kyungsoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so touched sob sob ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+31, -1] What's wrong with the best replies, I'm a male fan, too... It's just that male fans don't speak up. EXO has alot of fanboys.

Back To Top