K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Miss A Jia talked behind Victoria's back?


Pann: Jia's fashion at an event, even stronger than stage fashions



=====


1. [+75, -30] I'm a guy and I never liked Jia, but I started liking her after seeing this fashion. Fashion is different from guys and girl's perspectives. Jia's fashion could be seen as good depending on what she was intending to show. And her sunglasses suit her well, though. I think the "balance theory" that girls emphasize is so old-fashioned. If the clothes match with the event, it's all fine.

2. [+59, -26] It's not like the fashion is terrible and she has a good body, but I can't forget how she talked behind Victoria's back.

3. [+51, -20] Am I the only one who finds this fashion really pretty?

4. [+20, -5] I got this mean vibe from her and yeah she talked behind Victoria's back on Weibo with her friends. Victoria fans criticized her and she defended her friends ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No solution for her.

5. [+18, -8] I keep seeing Kwon Eun Ah.

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+13, -0] As someone who has flat boobs, I can assure you that her breasts are no bigger.

Back To Top