K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Male idols who can sing high notes



Pann: The best high notes of 2012


The best high notes from male idols who debuted in 2012




B.A.P Daehyun





EXO Baekhyun





EXO Chen





Vixx Leo


=====


1. [+151, -8] Daehyun is amazing. 3 octaves? Wow.

2. [+133, -8] I checked the second link of Daehyun and the last part of I Believe I Can Fly gave me goosebumps...

3. [+102, -43] Leo sings really well. I'm not a Vixx fan but whenever I watch music shows, I can see Leo's talent.

4. [+58, -2] When I first saw B.A.P, I thought Daehyun got in for his face but his high notes gave me goosebumps.

5. [+55, -3] I really wonder the highest note Daehyun can hit. His company should put him in Immortal Song.

6. [+50, -2] Thank you for including Daehyun!! Other singers on the list also sing really well. Thank you again for adding Daehyun on the list!!

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+50, -3] Daehyun sings really well. His high notes are also amazing.

8. [+47, -1] Daehyun shows an unexpected side of him... The second link gave me goosebumps... Tbh I thought he got in for his visual but he sings really well... He's handsome and a good singer, such an unfair character.



Back To Top