K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

K-netizens talk about celebrities who were bullies


Pann: My friend who used to bully me and beat me up debuted as a singer.

(This Pann writer says when she was in elementary school, she was severely bullied by a few boys and one of them debuted as a singer. She hints that he's not popular because he's still a rookie.)


=====


1. [+553, -8] If you want a revenge, tell us his name. We'll hate hard ^^

2. [+191, -1] Do you guys know this raping-dol? He's from T-ara's company and his name is Kangho. He used to steal kids' money. I once met him at a convenience store. He swore at me for no reason and I cried. He lived in the same apartment as me and I really didn't want to see him. His school tried to kick him out but they failed because other schools didn't accept him. But his personalities were all revealed as he debuted as a singer ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I heard stories about him raping girls and I thought they were rumors. Apparently, they were true. The truths all get revealed someday.

3. [+183, -0] For those who are complaining over talking about the past - why do you think people are still talking about hardcore murderers? If I kill your mom, would you be able to forgive me a few years later?

4. [+178, -67] Similar cases would be Suzy and Dasom. I hate how Suzy is pretending to be innocent on TV. If you don't know about Suzy's past stories, go and search it up.

5. [+91, -5] When I was in middle school, this iljin girl bullied me and other students and stole our money and never gave it back. She's now an actress with a kind and bright image. I didn't notice her because her face has completely changed, my schoolmates told me it was her. She has no shame. I hate her seeing in CFs. (Seo Ye Ji)

6. [+88, -2] When I was studying overseas, I was in middle school and this bitch was in high school. She bullied my friend just because my friend was hitting on her friend's brother. I told her to stop with the bullying. She came up with eight guys and they beat me and my friend up for four hours. We even went to a police station and my mom nearly passed out. When they were beating me up, she was like "hey~ nothing's gonna change even if you cry~ I never pity you. It only makes me wanna hit you more~". Her parents were summoned to the police station and she cried fake tears and wrote an apology. She's now in a company and is preparing for her debut. I still have her apology, if she gets popular, I'll spread her apology ㅋㅋㅋ Wait for it >.<

7. [+67, -1] A guy who was a delinquent in my school is now a comedian on People Looking for Laughter.

8. [+66, -1] You know how Kim Eun Joo on K-POP STAR was criticized with just one post? She'll never be able to find a company because her dirty personalities are all revealed. It's the same as this. 

9. [+63, -0] A girl in a rookie girl group bullied me. She has such trashy personalities. Her face is totally changed ㅋㅋ She's 20. I'll start revealing truth about her when she gets popular.

10. [+50, -0] Same for me ㅋㅋ He stole my money and bullied me and he debuted. He got the celebrity disease and showed off and his career completely flopped. I'm sure he'll promote again. I'm waiting for him to get popular but years passed and he's still unpopular.

11. [+44, -0] The asshole who raped me starred in Flower Boys Arong Situation as a handsome guy. He's even got a fan club for his ulzzang title...

12. [+39, -3] This is why I stopped stanning for Do Min Joon.... because his past is dirty. Why should I like him when he's bad as a person?

13. [+24, -0] My friend was bullied by a fellow Korean in New Zealand. The Korean bullied her just because my friend was Asian. She's now a trainee and is on TV sometimes. The way she acts innocent make me so mad. Honestly she's pretty and I think she's a decent singer but I'm not sure if she can succeed with trashy personalities of hers. Maybe it wouldn't matter because her family is powerful. If you're reading this, you better apologize to my friend. My friend talked about it and cried, do you know how sad it made me? You're so selfish and self-centered, I can never accept you being a popular celebrity. (Jennie Kim)

14. [+23, -1] When my uncle was a student, he got beaten up by KJK so many times for no reason. When KJK is on TV and is singing in a soft voice, my uncle hates it. I also hate how KJK is on RNM and is getting a hard-working image.. (Kim Jong Kook on Running Man)

15. [+16, -0] I know this guy who used to buy cigarettes for iljins (he wasn't an iljin but he hung out with them) He lived with his girlfriend, got a celebrity offer, and dumped his girlfriend to come to Seoul and became a celebrity. I wonder why no one talks about this when all citizens in Non San know about it. He graduated from Dae Geon Go high school. (Go Soo)

Back To Top