K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Good songs that are unknown


Pann: Idols' good, hidden songs


Beast

Lightless
I'm Sorry
Midnight


Girl's Day

Nothing Lasts Forever
Don't Forget Me


IU

Rain Drop
Gloomy Clock
I Really Don't Like Her


Vixx

I Don't Want To Be An Idol
You're Mine


EXO

Peter Pan
The First Snow
Baby, Don't Cry


Infinite

Feel So Bad
Only Tears
Tic Toc
Crying


B1A4

What Do You Want To Do
Love Then
So Fine
Crush


Block B

Nice Day
Synchronization 100%
Movie's Over
Did You Or Did You Not


Shinee

Quasimodo
Please Don't Go
Hyeya


=====


1. [+90, -49] Also EXO's Don't Go, What is Love, and My Lady ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I never get sick of these songs... All of the b-side tracks in Miracle in December are good.

2. [+80, -21] Listen to the live stage of Beast's When I Miss You, it's really amazing. Also IU's Secret.

3. [+53, -16] I personally think the legendary song of IU is Mia. Even though it's her debut song, I really love this song. IU was sixteen when she debuted with this song but she sang so well.

4. [+41, -3] I think Beast's b-side tracks are all amazing. If you have time, try listening to them all.

5. [+35, -17] EXO's Don't Go is really.... thumbs up

6. [+33, -3] Beast's harmony is amazing... If you listen to it carefully, it gives you goosebumps.

7. [+30, -1] Personally, I love Beast's How To Love and IU's Morning Tears and Voice Mail.

8. [+29, -3] Beast's Virus, Just Do As You Always Did, Although I, When I Miss You and Black Paradise are jjang!!

9. [+26, -3] Tbh, the idols who have their title tracks and their b-side tracks appealing to the public the most are IU and Beast... Their vibes are not too outstanding or unique(?) They have impacts? I don't know how to describe it ㅠㅠ

10. [+25, -4] Beast - Lightless unplugged ver. Shinee - In My Room, Please Don't Go, Obsession. They're all so good ㅠㅠ 

Back To Top