K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

CNBlue Yonghwa's pre-debut photos

Requested post


Pann: Jung Yong Hwa's pre-debut pictures ㅋㅋㅋ












=====


1. [+159, -5] This is from a making film of You're Beautiful ㅋㅋㅋ He looks pretty cute and young.

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+141, -5] I think his hairstyle in his grad photo looks OK ㅋㅋㅋ Here's another pre-debut photo.

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+188, -6] I watched You're Beautiful because of Jung Yonghwa... How can someone be so handsome like him...

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+35, -0] How can he still look the same...

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+35, -1] Ah... he's so handsome... My life is joyful because of CNBlue.. ㅠㅠ + Another pre-debut photo!!

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+23, -2] CNBlue members all have good visuals.

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+20, -1] He gave me a fantasy for Gyeongsang-do boysㅋㅋㅋ He's handsome.. He gives me butterflies 

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+20, -1] Even his pre-debut pics are seriously daebak ㅠㅠ

9. [+19, -1] So he stole my heart.

10. [+17, -0] Another pre-debut photo.

사용자첨부이미지

Back To Top