K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Korean fans react to international fans' reactions to Mr Mr by SNSD



Pann: International fans' reactions to Mr Mr


(This poster had translated international fans' reactions below)






















Source: http://kayoforum.net/threads/honest-opinion-on-mr-mr.23241


=====



1. [+54, -39] Don't judge it with negative reactions only. Most of Youtube comments were positive. Personally, the song is better than I Got a Boy.

2. [+53, -54] I like it though.

3. [+52, -52] I actually like it? The Boys and I Got a Boy sounded too strong but this song is good. I don't like songs with huge sounds.

4. [+21, -14] You only chose to post negative reactions. All of the Youtube comments said the song was good. I also think it's good.

5. [+19, -0] For me, I don't like the song... It's about personal preferences. You don't have to bash someone just because they don't like the song.

6. [+15, -0] What's with your translations?

7. [+12, -3] Honestly I think people say the song is good just because it's SNSD. If an unpopular girl group released this, it wouldn't have gotten popular. The song doesn't have any impacts.

8. [+12, -2] I personally like it much more than I Got a Boy. And based on the Youtube comments, alot of international fans liked Mr Mr, too. Why are you bullshitting with negative responces tsk tsk.



Back To Top