Girl's Day Minah
Girl's Day Sojin
Suzy - her makeup still doesn't look old-fashioned
Pann: Girl group makeup used to be really bad in the past
1. [+276, -1] At that time, the makeup was trendy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't find it weird at all.
2. [+223, -0] At that time, even male idols wore the same makeup.
3. [+197, -19] But IU used to be prettier at that time.
4. [+160, -1] I think Gain suits this makeup the most
5. [+142, -2] What's interesting is Gain used to look the prettiest with the smokey makeup. Rather than her current makeup, she looked prettier during Bloom. Other people would've looked old-fashioned but she pulled off. Smokey makeup is made for Gain.
6. [+124, -66] Suzy also looks a bit old-fashioned. She just looks better compared to Minah and Sojin.
7. [+103, -1] Suzy's makeup was just lighter because she was pushing an innocent concept back then. She also wore thick makeup when the stage was a sexy concept.
8. [+50, -1] At that time, the trend was smokey makeup with nude-tone lips. Now the trend is natural-looking eye makeup with red lips. It's reversed.
9. [+41, -1] We call this old-fashioned but the trendy makeup right now will also be considered old-fashioned in the future.
10. [+38, -0] At that time, it was considered pretty. You should include Nana as an example, too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Nana looked so different back then.
11. [+34, -0] In the future, the shading and glitter will be considered old-fashioned ㅋㅋ
12. [+29, -2] Huh, I like smokey makeup though.
13. [+27, -1] Wendy used to wear this kind of makeup. I wonder why she looks so different now. She's still pretty but I think she looked the prettiest like this.
14. [+25, -2] Minah looks better with smokey makeup, though? Those with monolids look better with thick makeup.
15. [+22, -0] The current makeup will be considered old-fashioned in a few years.