K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Are coed schools better than gendered schools for students?

Pann: Student should really attend coed schools...

(Pann talks about how gendered schools affect the students' grades when the students attend coed schools later)

1. [+134, -2] Ah... it depends on the person. Honestly, I find guys difficult and uncomfortable. Girls like me suit girls' high schools better but I go to a coed school so it's very hard for me... I always regret not going to a girls' high school.

2. [+105, -238] Girls' high school with a good atmosphere but really tough to get good grades and takes 20 minutes by bus vs. Coed school with a sh*tty atmosphere but easy to get good grades and takes 5 minutes by walk. Please upvote or downvote for a recommendation ㅠㅠ

3. [+45, -89] Aren't most prestige high schools all coed schools?

4. [+40, -2] Isn't it true that coed schools aren't recommended to girls? Even in middle school, you see boys being annoying in the hallway and in class. If you go to a girls' high school, you don't have to be stressed out by that. You'd rather be stressed just to go to the same school with those potato-looking jerks? Well, by all means...

5. [+39, -1] Why does it matter when you can go to a coed university later ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are you only gonna live in your teen years?

6. [+32, -2] The schools that were successful with school #metoo were mostly girls' high schools. I go to a girls' high school and even a lot of students in my school were against it. In coed schools, if you support metoo, you could be seen as a feminazi.

7. [+30, -0] It's the best to attend a coed school with gendered classes. You can have all the pros from coed schools and girls' high schools.

8. [+25, -2] Coed schools are good for getting good grades but the boys will be annoying...

9. [+21, -5] I went to a coed middle school and am now attending a girls' high school. Since there are only girls, the classes have a good atmosphere but it's not like we're not loud. And there's these silent fights between girls. We also take friend groups too seriously... Since middle school, I didn't care about friend groups so I find it exhausting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It depends on the person but I think I suit a coed school more.

10. [+14, -0] Coed schools are good for middle school and gendered schools or coed schools with a good atmosphere are good for high school. All coed schools around my home have a really crappy atmosphere so if you want to attend a coed school here, you should either go to a school from far or a foreign language high school with a dormitory.

11. [+11, -1] I find it more comfortable at a girls' high school. In middle school, I attended a coed school. I wanted to impress my crush so I wore makeup everyday. But since I started attending a girls' high school, the quality of my life has improved. I don't have to impress anyone so I don't wash my hair and come to school without makeup. It's comfortable and I get to sleep more. I can focus on my study more since I don't have to care about others.

12. [+10, -0] It's hard for a coed school to have a good studying atmosphere. All the prestige high schools in my neighbourhood are all girls' high schools and boys' high schools. I also go to a girls' high school.

Back To Top