K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Differences between people good at studying & bad at studying?

Person good at studying
Perspective: Goes from the overall structure to details. Reads the title & summary first and then reads the content. Looks at the diagrams & graphs first.
English questions: Skims through the text, reads the question, and then finds the information.
Math questions: Comprehends the outline of the question and then finds the effective formula.

Person bad at studying
Perspective: Skips the title and the summary. Reads the content from the beginning to the end. Looks at the diagrams & graphs while reading the content.
English questions: Reads the text and then gets stuck at a difficult word/sentence.
Math questions: Only looks at the numbers and tries to find the answer from it.

-

Pann: Differences between people good at studying & bad at studying

1. [+122, -8] I've come to realize that a studying talent and a work talent are completely different. I've seen so many people who graduated top universities and are good at studying but they have no idea what they're doing when they work. People around me say the same thing.

2. [+46, -2] That was how you're supposed to solve math questions?

3. [+22, -1] That's totally me doing TOEIC questions...

4. [+11, -0] That's me doing math questions ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't read the questions, I just apply every formula I know using the numbers ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+9, -0] Even if I were to born again, I'll never be good at the English questions in college entrance exams. My friend in grade 12 who always got a perfect score in English told me to skim through the entire text quickly but I can never do that ㅠㅠ

Back To Top