K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Male celebrities' reasons to marry their wives


Yoo Jae Suk
She comforted me a lot. I decided to marry her because the way she understood me was so lovely.



Rain
Whether I was struggling or happy, she was always by my side and made me touched with a lot of things. Our trust and love got bigger and we decided to marry.



Jo Jung Suk
We supported each other a lot for the 5 years. I decided to marry her because she was someone that could make me a better person.



Ryu Soo Young
She was riding on a swing and I was pushing her swing. I tried to kiss her, but she pushed me and I fell down. At that moment, I was sure she was the one.



Tablo
When I met her for the first time, she was listening to Wutang Clan in the car. I knew I was going to marry her.



Song Joongki
Because she's Song Hye Kyo, I was sure I could spend the rest of my life with her. And since I was young, I grew up watching Cha Tae Hyun sunbae  Seeing his family-oriented life, I always wanted to be like him.



Lee Suk Hoon
When I was in the military, she treated my parents like her family and I was thankful. During my absence, she took care of my mother when she was ill, took care of her funeral, and supported me when I was having a hard time. I wanted to be with her forever and decided to marry her.



Shin Sung Woo
I had a big fight with my wife when we were dating. I even thought we were over. But my anger went away after 3 hours. I felt it at that time. She was hugging me from the back and I knew I could spend the rest of my life with her no matter what happens.



Haha
One day, Byul appeared in a dream. She had changed her number so I got her number through mutual friends and called her. "Goeun-ah, you were in my dream. I might sound crazy but I'm serious. Let's date." So we did meet, but she was wearing the type of outfit that I really hated. She wasn't the woman who was in my dream. But the more I talked to her, the more I liked her. I started thinking about marrying her. Since then, our relationship began with the goal of marriage and we married.



Ahn Jae Hyun
My heart said I couldn't live without her.



Jo Sung Mo
My leg was badly disjointed and my doctor told me I could become disabled. At that time, my wife stayed by my side without a word. I was very surprised. I knew she was my lifetime partner and that I should protect her forever.



Kim Moo Yeol
During my 2 years of military service, our feelings developed stronger and we wanted to be together quickly. I wanted to make her happy for the times she was waiting for me. We got here through the hard times. We don't want anything special or different. Living an ordinary life is good enough.



Yoo Hee Yeol
My parents got divorced when I was young and I was raised by my mother. My relationship with my girlfriend was deepened and we decided to meet my parents. I met my father for the first time in 10 years. I introduced my girlfriend to my family. But as we talked, the conversation turned resentful towards each other. I cried because I felt like my girlfriend caught my weakness. But at that moment, she said to me, "Do you think I'm dating you to be happy? No, I'm dating you because even if I have a hard time, it would be OK if it's you." I realized she was the one.

-

Pann: Male celebrities' reasons to marry their wives

1. [+140, -4] I see reasons of loyalty and thankfulness but Ahn Jae Hyun's reason is love only...

2. [+105, -1] Paused at Ahn Jae hyun... He's so cool. His looks aside, I really envy his love for Goo-nim.

3. [+61, -0] Ryu Soo Young's reason is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+49, -0] You can tell Ahn Jae Hyun's blind love for Goo Hye Sun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's not even trying to be romantic, his love is so pure ㅋㅋ I envy Goo-nim

5. [+36, -0] Why do I feel like Haha's reason is a bunch of bull?

6. [+31, -0] Yoo Hee Yeol's wife's words are so touching...

Back To Top