K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Youtuber on Pann says they'll publicize BTS' collab with right-ring Japanese

Pann: I'm a Youtuber and I'm warning Big Hit in advance

(Pann OP is a Youtuber with a lot of foreign subscribers. OP is demanding that if BTS does work with the right-wing Japanese, they'll make videos on it and try to make it a big controversy.)

1. [+331, -7] Fans can be scarier than antis if they turn their backs.

2. [+282, -6] Please make precise videos on Japanese right-wing, rising sun flag, and their relation with the Nazi. A lot of international Armys don't seem to understand why Korean Armys are reacting like this. Please make comparisons with the Nazi.

3. [+196, -4] Seeing their announcement on the audition, I think they've gone insane by capitalism. They seem to have forgotten their roots.

4. [+98, -0] The reason why BTS became popular is because of their lyrics mostly. In the US, the lyrics are always about sex and sleeping with lovers but BTS sings about youth, dreams, and self-esteem. But now they'll be singing right-wing lyrics.

5. [+93, -1] It's Big Hit vs. Armys. We have to teach Bang Si Hyuk a lesson.

6. [+93, -5] I'm an Army but if they get confirmed to work with the right-wing, I think I'll leave the fandom... I can't continue to stan them.

7. [+87, -11] I'm not giving up on BTS, I'm only going to criticize Big Hit.

8. [+85, -3] Pann isn't some unpopular website ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pann is the most influential community site, we need to keep publicizing this.

9. [+64, -0] Please also make videos on how the current Japanese people are ignorant of the history... The way they distort the history is too much.

Back To Top