Pann: Boy group from big company who's been flopping digitally for 5 years
1. [+302, -58] JYP's problem is that they have no idea how to manage boy groups ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2PM's beast-dol concept is old. Idol fans are not interested in that concept anymore. I sighed when I saw Stray Kids... Their visuals were worse than small company idols.
2. [+172, -106] GOT7's international fandom is a wall? I've never heard that. Isn't it BTS?
3. [+163, -100] The fans always mention international fans when it's not even true ㅋㅋㅋㅋ For international fans, it's BTS, EXO, and Bigbang only.
4. [+91, -13] I'm not a fan but why do you care whether GOT7 is doing well or not? Worry about your own life.
5. [+84, -26] GOT7's international popularity is a wall? They've never charted on the main billboard chart and even Momoland is doing better than them on Youtube ㅋㅋㅋㅋ To speak about their international fandom, the walls are only BTS, Bigbang, SHINee, and EXO.
6. [+70, -0] They need more teenage fans. I'm not saying that fans in their 20's and 30's are bad but to become issued, you need young fans. That's why Hard Carry did decently. Their recent comeback had good styling, MV, and choreography so they'll gain more young fans if they keep promoting on music shows and rank higher on Naver Cast. Instead of minding the trolls, write promotional posts on community sites to promote the group.
7. [+61, -8] GOT7 is doing well on the charts except Melon, why do you have to be like that ㅠㅠ
8. [+55, -20] They say GOT7 has big international popularity but their Youtube views are less than Red Velvet and they've never charted on the billboard or the UK charts.
9. [+52, -13] It's sad to see GOT7 getting underrated in Korea ㅠㅠ Cheering for GOT7 as an Once~ I'm streaming Lullaby along with Twice songs.
10. [+52, -0] GOT7 has a big fandom and they're powerful but it's like their own world. They're way too quiet and they do things by themselves. Usually, this type of fandom is for experienced groups like B1A4 and VIXX but GOT7's fandom has been like this since the start. They were doing well until Just Right and A.