K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Eunhyuk hints that SM doesn't like Super Junior D&E's new song


Article: 'Weekly Idol' Super Junior D&E reveals a new song "SM doesn't like it"

Source: Newsen via Nate

MC: "Your new song isn't SM style"

Eunhyuk: "Is that why SM doesn't like it?"
-

1. [+148, -16] I like Growing Pains because it doesn't have those autotunes in Super Junior's songs.

2. [+131, -34] If they're singers, they should sing live.

3. [+82, -31] Super Junior D&E's songs are really good! Before you bash them, go and listen to Growing Pains and Still You.

4. [+22, -14] I think it's amazing that Super Junior is still releasing albums and promoting. It's nice to see an artist who debuted when I was in middle school still doing well. SuJu hwaiting!

5. [+21, -9] I liked Oppa Oppa, Can You Feel It, and Growing Pains! I found both have good voices and I like their cheerful stages! I was looking forward to their new album and I was bummed it was a Japanese album. I'll make sure to listen to the new album! Hwaiting

6. [+20, -8] Super Junior is good at live, why are people bashing them for it? Listen to them before bashing.

7. [+17, -7] I like the song because it has the unique vibes from Donghae's self-composed songs.

Back To Top