K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What do you think of idols having tattoos?

Pann: What do you think of idols having tattoos?

1. [+1031, -13] Upvote if you think the OP is being nosy. Downvote if you don't.

2. [+257, -8] I don't care as long as the tattoos aren't like colorful dragons, fish, and goblins.

3. [+95, -13] I used to think they look bad but I changed my mind after my favorite idol got tattoos.

4. [+71, -3] I love it



5. [+44, -3] "You guys are inside of me until I die"



6. [+41, -2] It's their bodies, I don't think we can say anything. Whether it's an idol or a non-celebrity, it's not my body so why should we care...

7. [+39, -54] As long as it's not like Taeil's tattoos. I was grossed out when I saw his tattoos.

8. [+25, -1] It's cool when an idol has tattoos. It's a delinquent when a non-celebrity has tattoos. Double standards.

9. [+18, -9]

Back To Top