K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Blood Moon lunar eclipse & Mars' approach to occur at dawn


Article: 'Blood Moon' and Mars' approach... 'space show' at dawn of 28th

Source: JTBC via Naver

1. [+959, -20] The Moon is huge and bright. It's gonna be quite of a scene.

2. [+966, -61] I'm going to bed. Make sure to take good pictures and upload them.

3. [+472, -54] Journalists, please take pretty pictures of it instead of doing useless stuff.

4. [+395, -53] Wow, what a scene! A gift from god.

5. [+55, -5] Interesting... I predict this is going to be Question #20 on Earth Science for college entrance exams.

6. [+44, -5] So interesting. Humans are nothing to the mystery of the nature.

7. [+39, -6] Ah I'm going to cry ㅠㅠ I'll finally get to see my hometown from the Earth. I want to go back for this Chuseok but I haven't fixed my spaceship yet ㅠㅠ

8. [+25, -2] The space show aside, it's so fucking hot.

Back To Top