Article: 3rd rank of Miss Korea Lee Yoon Ji, "Is my first pitch pretty, too?"
Source: My Daily via Nate
1. [+665, -24] For Miss Korea, 2nd rank and 3rd rank are always prettier than the 1st rank ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+548, -15] She's prettier...
3. [+440, -34] Miss Korea isn't evaluated by face alone. The 3rd rank mostly requires a pretty face, so the 3rd rank is the prettiest contestant. The 2nd rank requires a pretty face and good education background. The 1st rank has to participate in Miss Universe so it requires a tall height, good education background (preferably studied overseas), good family background, interview skills, and foreign language skills. In other words, the 1st rank requires various skills. The reason why Lee Honey was the 1st rank was because of that. At that time, people agreed that the 2nd rank was prettier and Lee Honey didn't get good responses. It wasn't that Lee Honey was the prettiest, but she is a Seoul National University graduate, she has good family background, she's tall, and she was good with interviews. That's why she was the 1st rank. So usually, the 2nd and 3rd ranks will be prettier than the 1st rank. I heard this from a judge of Miss Korea.
4. [+19, -3] Her skin is no joke... Her white thighs are jjang.
5. [+19, -7] Better than the 1st rank ㅋㅋ
6. [+18, -2] Honestly, she's better than the 1st rank ㅋㅋ
7. [+15, -0] She's so pretty, though?
8. [+12, -2] The 1st rank of Miss Korea is the weirdest. Rather than the fact that she's Miss Korea, I don't understand how she even passed the preliminaries.