Adidas - $755
Balenciaga - $2,346
Pann: Monks' running shoes
1. [+130, -2] Are they investing into the shoes since they don't have to worry about clothes and hair?
2. [+118, -8] I used to work at a drinking room and there were two monks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They took off their shirts and started drinking, and they had irezumi tattoos ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They even ordered a steak side dish. I realized what fake monks were.
3. [+102, -2] He's wearing a Supreme backpack, too.
4. [+60, -0] My boyfriend's friend is a director at a cultural center. When it was a day of monks performing, he saw the parking lot was full of foreign cars.
5. [+53, -30] There isn't a priest or a monk who's poor. You know the reason.
6. [+50, -0] Those people shouldn't be free from tax, either.
7. [+40, -0] PD Diary showed how chief monks were into gambling. On the news, they were reported because they drank and had group fights...
8. [+36, -2] The thing that pisses me off the most is I go to the mountain to hike, not to visit the temple, but they still take entrance fees... Did they build the mountain themselves or what? Temples are really greedy. I wouldn't mind if it was the Forest Service collecting entrance fees for maintenance.
9. [+33, -0] I went to a temple in Seoul to direct a drawing contest and the parking lot was full of cars like Benz, BMW, and Porsche. They told me all of the cars belonged to the monks.
10. [+22, -0] I followed my grandma to the temple and I saw monks getting on an Equus car. It made me re-think about religions.