Article: 'Welcome in Korea' Alberto, "Switzerland has a stingy image... They don't spend much"
Source: Xports News via Nate
1. [+224, -8] I didn't know Swiss people also have a stingy image ㅋㅋ Dutch people are very stingy as well. They travel with their camping car full of food ㅋㅋ
2. [+187, -8] It was so touching when the Swiss friends visited the war memorial hall and cherished our fallen heroes ㅠㅠ
3. [+181, -7] When I was in traveling in Europe, I stayed at my friend's place who went to school at the southern end of Germany. On Fridays and Saturdays, Swiss people came with their cars and did groceries there ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I went to a Swiss restaurant and I was surprised at how expensive it was.
4. [+26, -1] In Switzerland, 4 of us went and bought sandwiches and bottled drinks for breakfast. We paid a total of $60.... If you think I'm joking, go there. You'll see the most beautiful view of nature in the world by paying the most expensive prices in the world.
5. [+23, -2] Swiss prices are very expensive. I've always liked the nature of Switzerland since I was young. I finally got to travel there. The view is seriously amazing, and the prices were just as amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I traveled for 15 days. I had 7 dine-outs and for the rest of the meals, I did groceries at Coop and cooked. Fondue was too salty for my taste and the steak wasn't as good as Florence t-bone steak, but it cost 10 franc more. It was so expensive. The cup ramen I ate at Jungfraujoch tasted the best.
6. [+20, -1] I remember Big Mac combo in Switzerland was around $30. Switzerland has the most expensive big mac.
7. [+20, -5] Just how expensive is it in Switzerland?
8. [+10, -0] The prices are expensive and half of their income is tax. But their retirement treatment is excellent.