Article: Coke in a can, a plastic bottle, a glass bottle... Which one tastes the best?
Source: Asia Economics via Naver
(Plastic bottle is recommended for take-out, can is recommended for quickly freezing them, and glass bottle is recommended for storing them for a long time.)
1. [+232, -6] Glass bottle is the best.
2. [+183, -2] Glass bottle is the best. Glass bottle for the best taste!
3. [+44, -4] Glass bottle is good for recycling, too...
4. [+40, -5] Every carbonated drink tastes the best in a glass bottle.
5. [+21, -3] Not too different from what we already know.
6. [+15, -0] There used to be a time when milk was sold in glass bottles... Milk in glass bottles tastes amazing...
7. [+6, -0] It also applies to beer.
8. [+10, -6] Everybody knows that it's glass bottle>can>plastic bottle. Are you sure coke in glass bottle is hard to find because it's easy to break and changes taste by sun exposure? Since when did they care about the customers? Why can't they be honest and say it's because of the expensive cost of production?