K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Can you "share" pain with others?


Article: They say pain becomes half if you share it, but can you share pain?

Source: Hangyurae via Naver

1. [+327, -4] If you share pain, it becomes your weakness. If you share joy, it gets returned with jealousy.

2. [+101, -7] I really agree that sharing pain gives you a weakness ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you share your pain, people start gossiping and say "that person is struggling like that~" That's why I never share my pain. There's also this saying "You become jealous when your cousin buys a land." So if you share joy, you become a target of jealousy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+75, -1] You must share your joy with those who have the same joy and share your pain with those who have the same pain! Or else your joy brings jealousy and your pain becomes your weakness!

4. [+54, -2] Getting heartless consolation makes it harder. It's better to suffer alone.

5. [+21, -4] If you share pain, you're just spreading pain to others.

6. [+14, -0] Now that I'm 50, I've learned that others are not interested in my pain. So don't try to share it. The best revenge in the world is to show that you're living a great life. With dignity and modesty <3

7. [+12, -1] I always feel that sharing joy brings jealousy and sharing pain gives you a weakness. No matter how close I am to the person, I never share anything. People can't stand it when someone is doing well. I'm a woman but this is severe among women especially.

8. [+12, -1] Sharing pain makes others happy and sharing joy makes others jealous. It's human nature.

Back To Top