The temperature of Daegu on April 21 was 32°C, which is much higher than the average (21.8°C). It's the highest April temperature in the region since January 31, 1907.
Just a month ago (March 21), it had snowed in Daegu which was the heaviest snow in March in 111 years.
Article: Daegu had a heavy snow in March, and sets a new record of the hottest April weather in 111 years
Source: Yeonhap via Naver
1. [+3178, -55] Why is it so hot in Daegu? People in Daegu must be worried about the summer already.
2. [+2902, -74] Wow, 32°C in April? Daegu just Daegu'd.
3. [+1752, -95] I'm moving back to Seoul. I've been living here for a year but I can't bear it. Daegu residents are amazing.
4. [+1656, -52] Daefrica. It's gonna be burning this year, too ㅠㅠ
5. [+1176, -250] I swear it'll reach 50°C this summer.
6. [+345, -9] It doesn't even take a month for winter to become summer.
7. [+204, -16] There's no such thing as spring anymore ㅋㅋ
8. [+210, -36] I used the heater 2 days ago and used the air conditioner yesterday. Is this real? It goes to summer right away ㅋㅋㅋㅋ