Pann: 2017 ranking of physical sales by companies
1. [+141, -5] BTS is daebak
2. [+113, -5] Wow, how many did Big Hit sell with BTS? Amazing
3. [+130, -4] BTS sold 2.6M alone ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cool
4. [+39, -17] BTS is by themselves and SM has more than 10 teams including subunits and solos... Amazing.
5. [+31, -0] SM has a lot of popular idols like EXO, Red Velvet, SHINee, and NCT so it's not surprising that they're #1. Big Hit and YMC are doing well just with BTS and Wanna One ㅋㅋ That's amazing. I'm surprised that Pledis is catching up. Pledis revived with NU'EST and Seventeen is still a trend. Pristin did well for a rookie girl group. YG is unexpected. Their digital sales are huge but their public recognition is bigger than the fandom. Doesn't mean that they have a small fandom but just big public recognition compared to it.
6. [+29, -0] Is Pledis real ㅋㅋㅋㅋ i'm already annoyed because Pledis will become arrogant with this. Pledis, it's not that you guys are doing well, it's the artists that did well. You guys are only greedy over money and don't deserve to be on the list.
7. [+24, -0] Around Us ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+23, -0] Big Hit achieved it by BTS alone ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daebak
9. [+21, -0] It's like the idiom "one successful daughter over ten sons". Big Hit sold that much with BTS alone. Really amazing.
10. [+20, -0] Wow, Big Hit is amazing... Around Us is also made by a re-debuted group. It's cool that they're on the ranking.