K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

'Abnormal Summit' member Mark brings a national relic back to Korea


Mark Tetto bought a Goryeo-dynasty relic that was taken to Japan and donated it to the National Museum of Korea

-

Pann: Whereabouts of an Abnormal Summit member

1. [+149, -7] I always thank foreigners like the Englishman Josh and Mark.

2. [+115, -0] It's something we should really be thankful of ㅠㅠ Shouldn't the government award him or something?

3. [+87, -0] I can only thank him... He's doing something that even us Koreans can't do easily... I'll also do good deeds like that when I grow up and make a lot of money.

4. [+28, -0] As expected of an educated person...

5. [+13, -0] I liked all panelists but I really liked Mark. I used to watch Abnormal Summit every Monday ㅠㅠ I really hope the show comes back.

6. [+13, -0] Wow daebak... It's something that the government should be doing.

Back To Top