Han Jimin: "When I first met and talked to blind people, I found that a lot of them were blind in one eye. One of their eyes was shifted to one side unlike normal people. I wanted to portray that. It's like they're looking at me, but they're not looking at me precisely. Since the movie is about blind people, I wanted to portray that part. The director asked me if I could do it, so I practiced. After living like that for a while, I fortunately got used to it when it was time to film."
Pann: Han Jimin's acting as a blind person
1. [+111, -2] I know she's good at acting and amazing... But I'm worried that it'll affect her eyes negatively after filming.
2. [+81, -2] Han Jimin is a true actress. She's different from other fake actresses who only do CFs.
3. [+81, -1] Won't she suffer from the aftermath though ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm worried.
4. [+12, -1] She's so different from Song Hye Kyo who acted as a blind person in That Winter The Wind Blows. Song Hye Kyo was all about looking pretty and showed no reality. There are blind people who work at my company and most of them look like that. It doesn't look easy... She's amazing!
5. [+12, -1] Actors like her are the ones that should act. Not people like Joy whose first role and second role are lead roles ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ugh
6. [+11, -0] How does she even do that? Is it possible?
7. [+11, -0] Wow I thought she was wearing contacts. How can you look blind in one eye?
8. [+9, -0] Pretty face, kind heart, good actor~ Angel Jimin <3