Pann: The Boyz' debut song is a flop
(They first charted at #95 and then got charted out)
1. [+134, -19] They should've put the PD101 member in the center and media-played him to get attention. There are so many members, they look similar, and their debut concept is already done by many other groups. Joo Haknyeon doesn't stand out. Also, the public doesn't view him positively because of his earthquake statement, evil editing of PD101, and his personality. They're not that talented, either.
2. [+77, -15] I was also flustered ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The posts hyping them up were no joke.
3. [+66, -31] They're a boy group but their digital result is a bigger flop than Weki Meki and Pristin.
4. [+51, -4] You guys still think you're the national producers ㅋㅋ I thought you'd let go of Joo Hakyeon after PD101 but you're still judging him.
5. [+51, -4] The Boyz is a total rookie group though? What were you expecting from them? Weki Meki and Pristin charted well because they were IOI members.
6. [+37, -11] I think you guys just don't like Joo Hakyeon.
7. [+31, -5] A group has to have different-looking faces to balance things out and make each member stand out but The Boyz is just a bunch of handsome guys... They all have a similar image. Honestly, they're very handsome but they don't stand out individually.
8. [+29, -16] Ugh, is your standard EXO/BTS/Wanna One/IU/G-Dragon? They did well enough by charting within top 100.