K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Heechul says he quit smoking because his gums were darkening


Article: 'Knowing Brothers' Kim Heechul, "I quit smoking because the color of my gums was changing"

Source: OSEN via Nate

"The reason why I quit smoking was because my gums turned purple. They said you can't fix it once the color was changed. My bronchial tubes are weakened because I started smoking when I was a teenager. So I can't eat hot noodle."

1. [+666, -49] Kim Heechul's thoughts became very mature. I think he's the nicest one in Super Junior.

2. [+613, -39] He's playful but well-mannered. What would Super Junior have done without him?

3. [+426, -38] After seeing him on Life Bar, he looks more mature.

4. [+44, -11] Those who smoke on a street need to go die. I hope smokers realize their stinking breath smells fucking gross.

5. [+39, -4] He's the only idol who has no controversies of drinking, drugs, dating rumors, or violence... After seeing him for a long time, I think he's very strict with taking care of himself.

6. [+38, -17] Men who smoke have black gums and teeth. Their breath stinks.

7. [+34, -1] I think Kim Heechul changed a lot because of Super Junior. If he has a bad image, it'll affect the entire group. He's very responsible and loyal. The members who ruined Super Junior's image need to reflect a lot.

8. [+24, -28] So he was a delinquent who smoked when he was a minor... ㅡㅡ

9. [+23, -1] He looked like he'd cause the most controversies. Of course, you shouldn't judge people by their looks.

10. [+19, -3] I see actresses acting with an innocent face but then their black gums turn me off ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top