Bora's birth date on Naver
Before: January 30, 1990
Now: December 30, 1989
Hyorin's birth date on Naver
Before: January 11, 1991
Now: December 11, 1990
Pann: Sistar lied about their ages
1. [+106, -3] So when fans congratulated their birthdays, it wasn't their actual birthdays. It's too much.
2. [+67, -0] How did they not get caught? What about their school mates?
3. [+59, -0] I heard that 4 members of WJSN also lied about their birth dates... Poor them
4. [+37, -0] Why would you lie about your age? I really don't understand
5. [+37, -0] Wow, so the fans celebrated their birthdays when it wasn't their birthdays. What a shitty feeling.
6. [+31, -8] They only deducted a month, though?
7. [+28, -2] I don't think they lied about their ages. It's lunar calendar and solar calendar. My birthday is January on solar calendar and November on lunar calendar. It's an early birthday! So my school friends are all by solar calendar.
(tn: 'Early birthday' is someone born in January & February)
8. [+27, -0] No wonder why Bora and Sunggyu are friends. It didn't stand out because she has an early birthday.
9. [+23, -0] Maybe they didn't lie on purpose... WJSN members also had to lie about their ages because of their concept. What do you expect from Starship?
10. [+21, -0] It's only one year difference. What's the point of lying?