K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Face vs talent for stanning male idols

Pann: Face vs talent, which one do you care when you stan male idols?

1. [+141, -9] An amazing face doesn't make me interested if they're untalented. An amazing talent doesn't make me care about his face.

2. [+131, -3] They must be backed up by talent. If they're untalented, I lose interest easily.

3. [+108, -2] The face doesn't really matter. I think talent, personality, and charm are the most important factors for male idols.

4. [+37, -4] Face... Face to be honest... I'm stanning celebrities, not non-celebrities. I honestly want to like handsome guys.

5. [+30, -10] You can improve your talent but not face.

6. [+19, -2] For me, being handsome or pretty is the best!

7. [+18, -0] I became a fan for his face, became disappointed gradually with his fancams, and left the fandom. Now I like talented performers with amazing eye stares, dances, and a good body even if his face isn't that great. At the end, it's about the charm.

8. [+15, -0] I stop stanning fast if they're untalented...

9. [+14, -0] My current bias got popular by his talent... It's been years but talent is my priority and then the face.

10. [+10, -0] I stop listening to other songs because I stan for his talent... Even after leaving the fandom, I keep listening to their songs...

Back To Top