3) Missing You - BTOB
7) Can Be Better - Highlight
62) Move - Taemin
Pann: Ranks of Highlight, BTOB, and Taemin on Melon chart at 7
1. [+112, -2] Hul? Since when was BTOB's fandom that strong? Goosebumps.
2. [+103, -0] Wow, the ranks are completely opposite to my thoughts. BTOB grew a lot.
3. [+70, -2] BTOB is unexpected. I expected the ranks to be Highlight, BTOB, and then Taemin.
4. [+40, -2] Highlight's song is my type! It's really good. I hope it does well for long~
5. [+36, -19] It's a matter of preference. Highlight's song is my favorite out of the three. BTOB should do more dance songs.
6. [+35, -52] Poor Taemin.
7. [+32, -0] #3 at 6, #2 at 7, and #1 at 8 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so happy. Let's work harder Melodies! Their debut date is March 21 and their ranks were 3, 2, and 1. Is it a fate?!
8. [+27, -0] Wow, this is really unexpected. I expected Taemin or Highlight to chart higher than BTOB. BTOB's fandom is getting stronger...
Pann: BTOB will become a boy group that's strong digitally
1. [+215, -8] They're so talented. They deserve to be more popular and we need more singers like them.
2. [+211, -9] They'll become a public-friendly group for sure. No, they already became one.
3. [+204, -9] BTOB is the only boy group that can make me emotionally touched. Long-run is about talent.
Pann: Taemin's song is #62 on the chart. it's a flop
1. [+80, -16] He's #77 now;;; Even SHINee fans not listening to his song?
2. [+72, -14] Shawols are giving excuses of SM's lack of promotions but I saw Taemin on Naver's main page for an entire week. Even now you can still see two Taemin stuffs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+68, -6] Where are the Shawols who went to Taemin's concert? If all of these people listened to it at least once, it would've charted within top 10.
4. [+33, -13] Is it really #62? I thought it was photoshopped... So tragic ㅠㅠ
5. [+29, -3] He's #1 on physical sales so it's OK.
6. [+29, -1] Honestly, SM isn't doing well digitally these days except Red Velvet and Taeyeon. Red Velvet and Taeyeon always did well on the chart. I don't know why but SM is the worst of big 3 with digital sales.
7. [+27, -2] The biggest problem is that the song isn't appealing. If they wanted to make it public-friendly, the song should've been like Jonghyun's Deja vu. I don't even know what SM is trying to do ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since last year, they've been flopping on the chart and it's because SM gives them shit songs.
8. [+26, -4] So what ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shawols are stronger in real life.