K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Ryu Jun Yeol's song 'How: Prod. By Philtre' gets decent results on the chart


Article: "How!"... Ryu Jun Yeol, an unexpected oddball on the chart

Source: Xports News via Nate

1. [+291, -17] Singers take lead roles in dramas, so what's wrong with an actor releasing a song and charting well? ㅋㅋ

2. [+98, -9] The song is really good ㅋㅋ The song suits the weather these days.

3. [+90, -22] It's a good song, so is Ryu Jun Yeol's voice.

4. [+22, -12] He sings well~ He also has a good voice. I was surprised~

5. [+18, -59] Honestly, we should admit that he's ugly ㅋㅋ It's not like he has charms either. He's only tall and he was lucky to become popular with a drama ㅋㅋ There will be idiots who will attack my face and life. I might be shorter than him but I have a much better face. Fangirls better not attack me back when they don't even know me.

6. [+18, -17] Ryu Jun Yeol will also laugh if you call him handsome.

7. [+16, -17] I really envy Hyeri..... ㅠㅠ

8. [+15, -11] He's also a good singer <3

9. [+12, -1] His voice and the song are so calm. It suits autumn. The lyrics have strong autumn vibes as well... I keep replaying it.

10. [+10, -3] Actors who have released OSTs: Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Minho, Park Shin Hye, Hyun Bin, Park Bogum, etc

Back To Top