K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

MBC & KBS go on a strike, TV shows are shortened or postponed indefinitely


Article: MBC & KBS go on a full strike together after 5 years... Starting tomorrow at 0AM

Source: YTN via Nate

1. [+354, -22] Normalizing the abnormal. I support KBS and MBC's strike in hopes to normalize the public broadcast.

2. [+182, -16] The liberal party, Park supporters, and Hong supporters will say the strikers are communists.

3. [+154, -16] I support them.

4. [+20, -10] I support them. We need to get rid of the uncivilized, dirty media domination of Lee Myung Bak and Park Geun Hye.

5. [+15, -7] Now that the government is turning into a good one, we need to make the broadcast a good one, too.

6. [+14, -7] I think it's a step to make the media fair. I support them.

7. [+14, -7] I fully support their effort to normalize the media broadcast.

8. [+12, -5] I hope it makes fair media...

9. [+12, -3] So the strikes begin.

10. [+11, -4] YTN isn't taking actions. Are they completely over now?

Back To Top