K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Anticipations for year-end awards

Pann: Am I the only one who's really looking forward to the year-end awards

1. [+297, -45] EXO, BTS, and IU will take three daesangs.

2. [+200, -40] I think EXO or BTS will win the daesang, Winner will win the boy group award, and Twice will win the girl group award.

3. [+152, -3] I'm so looking forward to the reaction videos ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+95, -8] Winner will be there, right? Really Really was amazing... BTS, Seventeen, Black Pink, and Red Velvet were all daebak.

5. [+81, -73] BTS and GFriend will win the performance award.

6. [+79, -26] I'm really looking forward to seeing EXO, Winner, and Wanna One.

7. [+78, -8] Really excited for Winner.

8. [+75, -16] I'm looking forward to BTS' performance... I'm a fan of a girl group but BTS always brings legendary performances to awards, they look like pros. I think it's also because I was shocked by DNA. I can't wait.

9. [+67, -8] Anticipating BTS, Winner, Red Velvet, and Black Pink. Na na not today~ Really really really really~ Pa palganmat~ Ma ma majimak chorom~

10. [+67, -10] Jongin and Jimin will smile as they watch Sungwoon dancing to Pick Me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't wait to see the interactions...

11. [+54, -13] I think IU will win the artist of the year and BTS will win the album of the year. I'm not sure about the song of the year because there are too many artists that did well digitally.

12. [+33, -5] Those who deserve to win any awards are only IU, Heize, EXO, BTS, Twice, Red Velvet, Black Pink, Mamamoo, Winner, and Ailee. The rest is irrelevant.

Back To Top