Article: 'Abnormal Summit' President Moon Jae In ranked as the 7th handsomest president in the world
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+734, -42] He looked amazing when he was young ㅋㅋ
2. [+704, -48] As expected of our president~ Not just his looks, but he also has a great character! He does a good job, I'm so proud of him!!
3. [+654, -42] I admit that he's handsome!!
4. [+43, -3] His looks aside, his good-natured personality shows on his face. They say your personality starts showing on your face when you get older. He's already handsome but with his kind-looking face, he looks even more handsome.
5. [+41, -4] He seriously looked like a movie actor when he was a special forces soldier.
6. [+40, -3] He's handsome and he also has a pleasant-looking face.
7. [+39, -2] They say your personality and character appear on your face as you get older. President Moon Jae In is handsome and his face always makes me calm :)
8. [+36, -6] Seriously, isn't he the best-looking president so far?
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jo Sumi brightens the future of Korea's classic
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+269, -2] It would give more chances to people to be familiar with classic if Jo Sumi appears on the broadcast often~ Still, it's impossible because she's too busy.
2. [+234, -2] Our country's classic has developed a lot thanks to God Sumi.
3. [+233, -3] I respect Jo Sumi for music. Honestly, with a career like hers, she could live an easy life in Korea. It's amazing that she still promotes actively. Please let us hear the god-sent voice for a long time~
3. [+189, -1] Classic isn't something too complicated. If you start from familiar songs and expand the labels, you'll find its unique charm!
4. [+140, -3] It suddenly made me want to listen to classic...
5. [+70, -1] For Pyeongchang Olympics, they should cast singers like her instead of idols to promote Korea!!
6. [+55, -2] She should've been born in Italy, Austria, or the US. Then she could've became the top vocalist. At Mozart's birth house, they sell CDs of Queen of the Night Aria and it's her version...