K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

YG screwed up with Winner's photobook?


Pann: Fucking YG ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+55, -1] Fuck, are they Annoying Orange?

2. [+49, -1] Fuck, mine too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The face part is folded. YG needs to be smacked.

3. [+48, -0] But it looks cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+47, -2] I'm baffled by the fact that they're actually selling this.

5. [+30, -0] Am I the only one who's envious of Winner's album? If you see my bias' album, you'll know that Winner's album looks beyond amazing.

6. [+30, -0] I'm a VIP and this is why Hyun Suk is gross. I have to tear off the folded photos from a photobook and scan them.

7. [+23, -0] Wow, that's crazy... They look really cool separately though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What the hell is this... I'm gonna complain if my bias' album also ends up like that ㅋㅋㅋ I'm already scared.

8. [+23, -0] Am I the only one who finds this one funny? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seunghoon's eyes and face look like he's unsatisfied with the editing of the photo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It matches really well.

Back To Top