K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What's the most unique experience you've had?

Pann: Write down the most unique experience you've had

1. [+133, -2] My friend told me that Lee Myung Bak (ex-president) patted her head when she was little ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+128, -0] Did you guys watch Infinity Challenge members and non-celebrities playing Overwatch? I was one of them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so shocked when I watched the broadcast.

3. [+96, -1] A stingray costume was a trend when I used to be super skinny. I was wearing it on my way to school. It was so windy and I flew for two seconds ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+87, -1] I went on a trip to Japan with my family. We found a food that was white and long and it was 100 yen. I took a bite and it tasted terrible, so I told my mom that I didn't want to eat it. She told me to eat it still because it's a new experience. So I kept on eating as we were walking by the lake, and I saw three Japanese people feeding the catfishes with it...

5. [+71, -2] Hong Seok Chun kissed on my head when I went to see Comedy Big League.

6. [+64, -2] I had a handshake with Park Geun Hye. I still disinfect my hands everyday.

7. [+57, -8] I went outside to see my friend and there was an outdoor fansign going on. I went to watch but I had never seen that idol group before. I looked around and turned to leave. I heard someone saying, "Don't go~~~ No~~~" I turned around and he was talking to me. I later found out that he was BTS V. I also remember a grandma dragging her groceries and passing by the group. It's really interesting how BTS is popular now.

8. [+55, -3] Do you guys know the entertainer Song Eun Yi? I ran into her at a cold noodle restaurant when I was in elementary school ㅋㅋㅋㅋ We did a highfive ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+46, -3] I was in a public bathroom and someone next to my stall was pooping with huge sounds. I washed my hands as I was saying "What the fuck... so disgusting." The person got out and she was a celebrity... I won't reveal her name. I also felt guilty for swearing ㅋㅋ I still can't forget her big flustered eyes!

10. [+41, -0] When I was in elementary school, I was playing with a gym ball and I fainted after bouncing off. But my family thought I was just sleeping. They put a blanket on me and left. I think that's when my head started getting weird!

11. [+27, -0] I live in the US. My friend's grandfather was an authority of Trump's election campaign. Before the speech, he accidentally stepped on Trump's foot ㅋㅋㅋ Trump glared at him for a second ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+27, -0] The Pope kissed on my cheek when I was young. There's a picture of it and I was also on the news ㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+12, -0] I left my fandom. After a month, I gathered up myself and went to a volunteer event, and my ex-bias group was there...

14. [+10, -0] I went to iKON's Busan concert. BI came closer to let me touch his cheeks, but my arms were too short so I pressed his cheek with my phone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top