The wink guy
Pann: Members on 'Produce 101' who are basically confirmed to debut
1. [+108, -2] Also Samuel and the guy who danced to Pick Me.
2. [+88, -0] In the first episode, I could already see 5~6 members who'd debut.
3. [+66, -2] On the current ranking, the wink guy is #1 and Moonbok is #2 ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+45, -2] I didn't like Lee Daehwi at first but he grew on me... I like Daehwi, Haknyeon, Jinyoung, Jihoon, and Hyungsub.
5. [+36, -1] Season 2 is so predictable unlike season 1 which was nerve-wracking. Watching the first episode and the last episode will be enough ㅋㅋ
6. [+32, -2] Also Samuel and Ong-ssi.
7. [+32, -1] These guys and Haknyeon are pretty much confirmed.
8. [+28, -2] I'm honestly not sure about Moonbok because too many people are voting for him as a joke. Jihoon and Daehwi will 100% debut as long as they don't get into a controversy.
Pann: Why the fuck is Moonbok only #2
1. [+151, -10] Honestly, he was lucky enough to be placed #2 with that face, no talent, and no self-care compared to other participants.
2. [+131, -24] Wow, how can he be #2 with that visual?
3. [+126, -22] Moonbok fans put down other participants to praise Moonbok.
4. [+47, -1] You guys need to stop this ㅋㅋ As if other participants didn't work hard. They struggled as much as Moonbok and yet you talk as if Moonbok was the only one who had it tough.
5. [+44, -0] You're really mean. Jihoon endured for a long time and worked hard to debut just like Moonbok. It's pathetic that you're putting down others to cheer for Moonbok.
6. [+35, -1] Produce 101 shows that looks are important for girls and nothing is important for guys.
Pann: I don't like the fact that NU'EST is on Produce 101
1. [+222, -29] You guys make me swear. Do you think other participants are not desperate? Others didn't even have the video because NU'EST took their screen time. So selfish ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're stealing others' screen time and their fans are begging for votes.
2. [+215, -180] Their 6-year career aside, they're already on the show and they consider Produce 101 to be their last chance. It took a lot of courage for them. Do you have to talk like that? Of course, I know that other participants are just as desperate but what does their 6-year career have to do with it? Chaeyeon didn't get hate for the same thing. Because she was a rookie? Was she even popular? Chaeyeon's popularity and NU'EST's popularity were similar.
3. [+207, -14] It's a bit iffy indeed. I know it's hard for 6-year sunbaes to start all over but they've had personalities controversies. So I don't really feel sympathetic for them.