K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Digital chart full of good songs


1) Really Really - Winner
2) Make Me Love You - Taeyeon
3) Through the Night - IU
4) Gajah (ft. Rap Monster) - Gaeko
5) Plz Don't Be Sad - Highlight
6) I Will Go to You Like the First Snow - Ailee
7) Knock Knock - Twice

Below 15: Crush, Red Velvet, Jungkey, Bolbbalgan4, Akdong Musician, Maktub

-

Pann: Wow, the digital chart is so brutal

1. [+117, -3] This is what you call a full house.

2. [+117, -16] Winner at #1...

3. [+100, -15] Wow, Winner is #1.

4. [+51, -1] Fuck yes. Look how good the chart looks with talented musicians dominating it. It gives more songs for non-fans to listen to.

5. [+44, -3] Did Winner really get through all that...

6. [+41, -1] Wow, I'm a fan of the #5 artist but I'm really happy to see Winner at #1 ㅠㅠ I read the articles and it made me tear up. They had similar things happened to my group. The members and fans all struggled hard. Let's all walk on a flowery path~

7. [+35, -1] Honestly, Winner was very popular when they debuted and they got good results, but they lost some fans and people forgot about them because of their long hiatus. That's why a lot of people thought they were gonna flop with this comeback. Fans thought it would be lucky if they managed to chart within top 10... I'm so happy ㅠㅠ Their songs are good. The members must've been worried and nervous ㅠㅠ I'm so proud.

8. [+23, -0] Half of the songs are self-composed... That's more daebak.

-

Pann: The chart is really competitive from #1 to #5 ㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+59, -0] Wow, seriously, there's no song to skip on the chart ㅋㅋㅋ It's worth to listen from #1 all they way to #50. The genres are diverse with dance, ballad, idols, hip-hop, and etc. Most of the songs have quality. I really like the digital competition in the first half of 2017 ㅋㅋ

2. [+54, -4] I really love Winner's song ㅠㅠ

3. [+34, -0] I usually listen to Melon's top 100 and it's been a while since I've listened up to #40 straight without skipping a song.

4. [+29, -0] The tension is real.

5. [+26, -3] Winner's new song is legendary.

6. [+19, -0] Highlight!!

7. [+14, -0] Gaeko's lyrics are great.

Back To Top