Pann: Music Bank caused an accident again ㅋㅋ
1. [+169, -3] #427 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The song didn't even get on the chart. Shouldn't they exclude the song in the first place? #427 is just too much... It'll be weird enough if a charted out song wins #1... Honestly, I didn't even know that Teen Top had a comeback until I read this post.
2. [+119, -2] Honestly, this is going too far. 100% manipulation.
3. [+102, -24] Guys, even if it's a manipulation, don't criticize Teen Top. What did they do wrong?
4. [+37, -1] They must've felt embarrassed to get the award.
5. [+33, -0] It's not even #50~60. That's just too much. IU fans must be upset.
6. [+30, -1] Wow, #427... The song is good though. Teen Top used to be so popular in the past, how did they become like this?
7. [+26, -1] No wonder why YG skips this show.
8. [+23, -12] That's totally wrong... I understand why they don't give broadcast points to IU and Winner but Eunji was there. Eunji shouldn't won. How can a song below #400 win? That's way too much.
9. [+18, -0] What kind of shit do you have to do to get 3000 broadcast points?
10. [+18, -2] It's obvious.