After a few months he wore them, it became a big trend
He wore them since 2013 and people thought they were weird-looking, but they became a trend after 2 years
He wore them in 2014 summer and they became a trend in 2015 summer
Baseball hat with a long leash(?) at the back
Pann: Trends set by GD (since 2013)
1. [+71, -1] GD also trended 'haengsho' (be happy). People said it as 'himsho' (be strong) as well ㅋㅋ Haengsho was used a lot, I think it was in 2013?
2. [+65, -0] Bigbang trended high tops ㅋㅋㅋㅋ White high tops when I was in middle school ㅋㅋ TOP's stripe sunglasses ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Brings me memories. Bigbang's fashion was really popular during Sunset Glow.
3. [+55, -4] Baseball hats with a long leash is a real trend ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There are so many fake ones.
4. [+31, -3] GD is also one of the first ones to trend blonde hair. It was a really shocking hair at that time and he trended it. He also wore a skirt on a music show ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+31, -1] Doesn't everyone know haengsho ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+29, -20] GD also trended blonde hair ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since then, a lot of non-celebrities and celebrities dyed their hair blond.
7. [+29, -0] Also diagonal piercing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he wore diagonal piercings in Crayon MV and it became a trend right away.
8. [+26, -0] Like San-E said, it'll be perfect if he wears a parasol umbrella ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope it becomes a trend by GD and we get to use it on sunny days.
9. [+19, -1] It's ambiguous to say he trended this one but I heard that Bigbang was the first group to use a unique-looking lightstick. It was designed by GD.
10. [+14, -2] He also trended wearing a headband on forehead ㅋㅋ